Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Job hunting, life, depression, and therapy

 Book updates have been lagging, I know. Sorry about that! 

I took a job that turned out to be not exactly what I thought it would be, so I'm back to square one. Working-from-home is an absolute for me at least for another year till I build back up my immune system, so I've been stalking Indeed for the past week. Submitted over 50 applications and starting to get some interviews, fingers crossed!!! 

Being attached to my laptop means no reading, and no reading means watching more TV. In the past week I've binged; "Hacks", "Mare of Easttown", and both seasons of "Dirty John." Plus watched a few movies/documentaries I've been putting off watching. Here is hoping one of these interviews will work out and I can get back to my TBR list! 

Another reason for hoping for a job quickly is my depression. I feel it creeping back to the extent that it was back in March/April, so I really need a win here folks. 

Still working on the Bosch series, "Trunk Music" is GREAT so far! And I'm counting down to the last, ugh, season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publisher Appreciation Post!!! RE: Simon & Schuster/Avid Reader Press

  It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...