Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Publisher Appreciation Post!!! RE: Bellevue Literary Press

 Welcome to the first, of many I hope, publisher appreciation posts!! My goal is to discuss the publishers I am partnering with to promote their current, new, and upcoming releases across all the platforms! If you are looking to connect, please click on the links - web browser view - and if you are viewing this in mobile view, you can follow me @ukbookbrat on Instagram! 

For today's appreciation; Bellevue Literary Press

Readers, they had me at their mission statement! Check it out: 

Bellevue Literary Press is devoted to publishing literary fiction and nonfiction at the intersection of the arts and sciences because we believe that science and the humanities are natural companions for understanding the human experience. We feature exceptional literature that explores the nature of perception and the underpinnings of the social contract. With each book we publish, our goal is to foster a rich, interdisciplinary dialogue that will forge new tools for thinking and engaging with the world.

If that does not encompass everything that bookworms love, I do not know what will! I've adored my interactions with Bellevue, the two current releases and one ARC they sent - well, they are phenomenal! Here are the links to check it out for yourselves: 

Talking Back, Talking Black

A Solemn Pleasure

And the forthcoming: 

Uncommon Measure

I hope you will check out the links and on social media, give Bellevue a follow! Connect with them here: 

Instagram: @bellevueliterarypress

Twitter: @bellevuepress

Facebook: @bellevue.literary.press




No comments:

Post a Comment

Publisher Appreciation Post!!! RE: Simon & Schuster/Avid Reader Press

  It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...