Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Clap When You Land!

 I'm long overdue to read this one! Last year, I joined the book of the month club by Politics & Prose - which I loved to visit when in DC! Politics & Prose is among my top 5 local/independent bookstores!!! You can visit them using this link: 

Politics and Prose

"Clap When You Land" is also among the Goodreads 2020 best reads! I'm so excited to get started on this one! 

It's rare I read two books at once but when it's short stories I tend to go back and forth. Do you read multiple books at once? Or are you a one book at a time kinda reader? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Publisher Appreciation Post!!! RE: Simon & Schuster/Avid Reader Press

  It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...