Friday, May 28, 2021

Troubles in Paradise.....

 So here's the deal: 


40-ish something gal with too much time on her hands. I'm immunocompromised (thanks COVID-19) and so I'm not really leaving the house now. I start a new job in a few weeks but until then, or maybe I keep this up, I'm knocking out as much of my TBR shelf as I can! And will be blogging about it here, in case anyone is interested! 


First up, "Troubles in Paradise" by Elin Hilderbrand. This is the 3rd book in the "Paradise" trilogy and I highly recommend it! Set in the Caribbean, this trilogy follows a wife who discovers her husband is not what he seems. We have a spouse living a double life, murder, greed, and all set in paradise. What's not to like?!?! Plus, it's the perfect summer read! 


Stay tuned for updates! 


Here are the books the in the series in case you want to check them out! 

1. "Winter Paradise" 

2. "What Happens in Paradise"

3. "Troubles in Paradise" 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Publisher Appreciation Post!!! RE: Simon & Schuster/Avid Reader Press

  It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...