Sunday, May 30, 2021

You Are Not Alone....

 Two posts in one day means I'm making progress on my TBR list!! Next up:



I'm normally not eager to read co-written books but these two authors, Hendricks and Pekkanen, break the mold! I've read their first two books and the suspense and thriller element is amazing! 


If you get a chance to pick these up, please do! You will not regret it! 

"You Are Not Alone" is about Shay Miller who is desperate to belong and when she meets two sisters, she may finally have the chance. But what must she do to belong? I'm so excited to see what plot twists Hendricks and Pekkanen have in store! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Publisher Appreciation Post!!! RE: Simon & Schuster/Avid Reader Press

  It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...