Sunday, June 6, 2021

Dear Amazon Prime Video.....

 The world NEEDS for you to make a series about Jack McEvoy after the final season of "Bosch." McEvoy is a perfect segue from the jazz-loving-LAPD-always-gets-his-man Bosch that we've come to know and love into the world of always-chasing-the-story McEvoy! 

If you can't tell, I LOVED "The Poet" I cannot remember the last time I read a 500+ book in a matter of three days! Connelly is a pure genius at mastering the story and then turning your world upside down with a twist! I cannot recommend this one enough. 

Now my biggest decision for a Sunday evening, continue with the "Bosch" book series or pick something else....will post the next read once I decide! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Publisher Appreciation Post!!! RE: Simon & Schuster/Avid Reader Press

  It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...