Thursday, June 3, 2021

The Poet....

 Next up on the TBR list is "The Poet" by Michael Connelly. 

Michael Connelly is known for his Bosch and Lincoln Lawyer series which are all part of the Bosch Universe. Last year I watched "Bosch" on Prime for the first time and it was the closest thing I found to my favorites, "The Closer" and "Major Crimes." So I decided to read the series! 

Little did I know that there were so many books in the Bosch Universe! So it will be a project but I'm planning on sticking with it. In honor of the final season (ugh!) of "Bosch" dropping on Prime this month (the 25th) I'm reading the next in the Bosch Universe, "The Poet." 

"The Poet" will introduce a new character into this universe, Jack McEvoy, who is a reporter and I'm so excited to see how McEvoy and Bosch overlap! Plus, the killer leaves behind quotes from Edgar Allan Poe so it's a bookworms detective dream read! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Publisher Appreciation Post!!! RE: Simon & Schuster/Avid Reader Press

  It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...