Thursday, June 17, 2021

When the Music Dies.....

 TJR never fails me. She is one of the few authors that I know will never let me down. 

But man, was this depressing. All the drugs and alcohol, the 70's were CRAZY and I'm so happy I missed it! But Daisy Jones is a character who I will always adore; her independence and stubborn ways are inspiring! While i'm sorry it took me so long to read "Daisy Jones & the Six" I'm also not sorry because now it's over, I pretty much read it in a day and a half!, and I'm mourning the fact that it's over. Except for Eddie, I'll never like Eddie, I will miss the rest of the band dearly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Publisher Appreciation Post!!! RE: Simon & Schuster/Avid Reader Press

  It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...