So I know this next TBR pick has been read by pretty much all other bookworms BUT, this gal has yet to read it and I'm super excited about it!!! "Daisy Jones and the Six" by Taylor Jenkins Reid, I love TJR, is about a fictional band in the 70's. So I'm here for all the sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll that TJR has in store!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life: 20's edition
Life gives you a lot of chances to screw up, which means you have as many chances to get it right. Pick a path, change course. Pick another...
-
It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...
-
Hi again. It's been a minute and a lot has changed since I used to ramble about books. For those of you who weren't aware, I los...
-
I've been thinking a lot about the past and how my past has shaped me into who I am today. One of those shaping moments was my marriage....
No comments:
Post a Comment