Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Whispering Rock....

 Moving right along with my TBR pile, next up is "Whispering Rock." 




This is the 3rd book in the "Virgin River" series, which also happens to be a Netflix series as well, and I'm in love with this town. When "Virgin River" first dropped on Netflix I watched the series before reading the book, a first for me!, and Mel's cabin made it all worthwhile (aside from the great story!). The inside of the cabin is my dream design BUT I'll need that design in a cottage on the beach please! I'm not a mountain kinda gal. I'm an ocean waves, book in one hand, and margarita in the other hand kinda gal! 

Thoughts after I finish! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Publisher Appreciation Post!!! RE: Simon & Schuster/Avid Reader Press

  It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...