Thursday, June 3, 2021

Welcome back to Virgin River...

 Visiting Virgin River again was such a treat! I love the small-town appeal of everyone helping one another and friendships that developed amongst everyone. 


"Whispering Rock" will not be for everyone there are triggers (sexual assault, loss of spouse) but the overcoming is what Robyn Carr is known for, and she does not disappoint! 




I highly recommend this series and the Netflix series as well! The Netflix series does not follow the books 100% which makes for two different storylines, I'm not always a fan of that but Netflix has done well by this one! I'm anxious to see what comes next for the folks of Virgin River! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publisher Appreciation Post!!! RE: Simon & Schuster/Avid Reader Press

  It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...