Thursday, July 8, 2021

Let's Go To San Francisco!

 Mob bosses. Vigilantes. Hoodlums. Serial Killers. Cult Leaders. 

San Francisco Bay Area. 

Welcome to "The Murders That Made Us" by Bob Calhoun! This is next up on the TBR list and part of my library haul, check out my Instagram for the complete haul! 

I'm so excited to read this one. I love everything about California, minus natural disasters, and add in true crime/murder mysteries - I'm all for it! Learning about the past is always interesting to me so I'm ready to learn all the things about the Bay Area! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Publisher Appreciation Post!!! RE: Simon & Schuster/Avid Reader Press

  It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...