Wednesday, July 7, 2021

What's Your Number...

 Enneagram number that is...

Coming at you today with TWO posts for finished books because like I said in my first post, life has gotten in the way this past week so I'm behind on all the things! 

I checked out this read, "Enneagram Empowerment" by Laura Miltenberger, from my local library - I have been curious about my personality type and how I interact with others. What causes us to lose friendships? How are we our best selves around everyone else? Who do we mesh with the best? 

For me, I have always hated large office settings - I prefer smaller numbers. In a large office, which is no different from high school in my opinion, there is room for drama - and I do not do drama. Maybe in my 20's but now that I'm....well....older, no thank you! I do not have the mental or physical strength to deal with it. But thinking back to those large office settings, I can easily pick out who was who while reading this book and also - I learned why our personalities may have clashed the way that they did. It was really an eyeopening read and I encourage everyone to find out their "number"! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Publisher Appreciation Post!!! RE: Simon & Schuster/Avid Reader Press

  It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...