Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Reading about a pandemic....during a pandemic....

 I've put off reading this one for a bit now, it was just released in April of this year, but the idea of reading about a pandemic DURING a pandemic was a bit much. I've kept hearing so many good things about this one though....so I'm going ahead! 

The End of Men

"The End of Men" is part of my current library haul! This is a debut novel by Christina Sweeney-Baird and I love debut novels so much! Finding new authors is something I truly enjoy and this one sounds like a winner! 

Set in 2025 there is a virus that only men can contract and the race to warn and save the population. 

After having COVID, I'm prepared that this might be triggering but I'm also interested to see how this past year is showcased in the book. 

Have you read this one yet? What did you think? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Publisher Appreciation Post!!! RE: Simon & Schuster/Avid Reader Press

  It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...