Monday, July 12, 2021

Your Majesty....

 Finished "Majesty" over the weekend and I loved it! 

Personally, I wouldn't have had Jeff and Daphne together because let's face it - Jeff deserves better but he just doesn't know it yet. Also, Daphne having her "ah-ha moment" wasn't the true "ah-ha" I was hoping for.....jail anyone?!?! 

I'm so glad I read these though! I can see aspects from "Gossip Girl" and the House of Windsor...but I appreciate the twists and the feminist aspect of the book. I just wish their mum had come around to accepting everything, but it goes to show what tradition does to a person. Nothing good comes from being so stubborn you cannot welcome new ideas! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Publisher Appreciation Post!!! RE: Simon & Schuster/Avid Reader Press

  It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...