Next up on the TBR list, ''If I'm Being Honest" which has co-authors that I'm not really a fan of but the reviews on Goodreads are promising! I'm starting a new job this week so I'm looking for an easy read right now, and this looks like it will fit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life: 20's edition
Life gives you a lot of chances to screw up, which means you have as many chances to get it right. Pick a path, change course. Pick another...
-
It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...
-
Hi again. It's been a minute and a lot has changed since I used to ramble about books. For those of you who weren't aware, I los...
-
I've been thinking a lot about the past and how my past has shaped me into who I am today. One of those shaping moments was my marriage....

No comments:
Post a Comment