Saturday, June 26, 2021

Love of L.A. meets serial killer.....

 Happy Saturday! 

Last night I started "I'll Be Gone in the Dark" by Michelle McNamara....and yes, as usual, I'm late to the party on this one. I find I would rather delay the books I know I will adore because once you read them, or at least for me, I don't always go back and re-read them. so the mystery is gone. Anyone else like that? 

But in this TBR pick, we have my love of California and a serial killer! I love comparing the descriptions of Cali in the 80's/90's with the work of Michael Connelly. Just confirms my belief that MC can do no wrong - MC and TJR are two that I have HIGH standards for! Who do you guys have, author wise, on a podium? 

As always, posting thoughts after I finish! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Publisher Appreciation Post!!! RE: Simon & Schuster/Avid Reader Press

  It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...