Monday, June 28, 2021

You.....

 So I'm a sucker for the "You" series, I just cannot stop reading/watching the books/series! Joe is the character I do not want to root for, but end up rooting for....or maybe just end up interested in his life.....yeah, I should stick with that idea! 

The 2nd book in the series, "Hidden Bodies", really left me sad...it's one of the very few times that a series was better than the book. Netflix really kicked up season two a notch and the character "Love" was FREAKING CRAZY!!!! 

I'm interested to see what happens in this 3rd installment, please be good please be good!, and of course for Joe to warm my TV screen again at some point! 

Another one soon to be off the TBR list! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publisher Appreciation Post!!! RE: Simon & Schuster/Avid Reader Press

  It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...