Wednesday, July 7, 2021

You Love Me.....

 OK, so this one took WAY longer to finish than I wanted but sometimes life gets in the way. 

Update: My hosting gig for "LikeWise" launched on 7/1 and I currently have close to one hundred and fifteen THOUSAND members following my group!!!! To say I'm excited is an understatement! We are currently reading "Wild" for our first bookclub pick....I love that book so much, I re-read it every summer and every summer I'm ready to "do Wild" and hike the PCT - yeah, I would die. No doubt, but it's fun to have on a bucket list that will NEVER actually happen! 

So we've got "LikeWise" gig up and running - yay!! And I start back to work on 7/12 so YAY!! Like I said, life has kept me busy lately which is good to be busy. 


Now for "You love Me" update: 

OH JOE! Will he ever learn? Will he ever meet a woman who doesn't have seriously f*cked up friends?!?! Sheesh.....he did kinda sorta try hard this time, and met with the same kinda result. So what is Netflix to do with a season three now??!?! I didn't LOVE it - RIP Love - but I didn't HATE it either....the 3rd installment was not the first book, "You", worthy but it also was not as bad as the second in the series, "Hidden Bodies" - but I can tell, we will have a fourth in the series. Maybe one day Joe will get his girl and live happily ever after as the guy we all love to hate! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Publisher Appreciation Post!!! RE: Simon & Schuster/Avid Reader Press

  It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...