Sunday, July 18, 2021

Palm Springs.....

Happy Sunday everyone! 

Today's gifted read is curiosity of Akashic Noir series! Starting in 2004, Akashic Books began publishing this series starting with Brooklyn. This is my first time reading this series and I cannot wait to get started! 

I adore all things California and for this work to be set in Palm Springs, it makes my bookworm heart so happy! Another key fact in this series, the authors are located within the areas they write which will make the stories all the more authentic. 

If you haven't already, add me as a friend on Facebook! I'm creating an online bookclub called "Coffee, Books, and Yoga Pants!" and our first read will be announced on August 1st! I hope you all will join in. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Publisher Appreciation Post!!! RE: Simon & Schuster/Avid Reader Press

  It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...