Thursday, July 15, 2021

This one is for the ladies.....

 Thanks to Kensington Publishing for gifting me a copy of "The Menopause Manifesto" by Dr. Jen Gunter! 

I know this pick will not be for everybody who might come across this blog BUT Dr. Jen does have another publication as well: 

The Vagina Bible: The Vulva and the Vagina—Separating the Myth from the Medicine

PLUS: 

TED Talk!

Dr. Jen's TED Talk was one of the 2020's TOP TEN, just under Bill Gates and Van Jones! Dr. Jen is on track to have 3M viewers!!! 

So ladies, we need to listen to what Dr. Jen has to tell us! I'm so excited to start reading this one because as some of you know, I do not have children of my own and therefore I'm more likely to start into menopause earlier than most who have had children. This gifted read came at the PERFECT time in my life and I hope this blog/book/podcast/Dr. Jen will come at the perfect time in yours as well! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Publisher Appreciation Post!!! RE: Simon & Schuster/Avid Reader Press

  It's Wednesday which means it is time for a publisher appreciation post! But this Wednesday, I have a special treat for you all - a bo...